walking together

walking together

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My favorite thing to do

I love to go camping, I would do it all day everyday if I could get away with it. After the Renunion we ventured up in to the mountains for 5 more days, it was a great vacationThis is a fishing hole in Liberty, that Brian and his Grandma Hymas always had to hit, now he makes sure he hits it with Vanessa.




The fish are in the bag she is carrying Honest!!



Fish for Breakfast Yummy!!!






3 comments:

  1. That is pretty. Makes me want to go camping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. I havn't had trout for breakfast since I was a boy. I remember mom frying trout in a iron skillet with bacon grease over a campfire, nothing taste better and with homefried potatos fried with onions in bacon grease. I can almost smell it right now. Looks like Rudy had a his share of fried potatos too. We used to rough it in a tent.

    ReplyDelete